Our Clinic's Mission Statement:
To promote the mental health and well being of individuals, couples and families by making available high-quality, yet affordable, psychological services that aim to do the following:
• Diminish emotional pain and suffering.
• Promote an individual's self growth.
• Facilitate healthy relationships.
• Support a satisfying vocational life for adults.
• Foster the academic experience of children & adolescents.
• Provide useful solutions to life's problems.
Toward this end, we also strive to provide first-rate training for health care professionals and graduate students in counseling and clinical psychology and related mental-health disciplines. With these goals as our primary mission, we affirm and celebrate the ethnicity, race, national origin, gender, age, religion, spirituality, sexual orientation and social-class differences of ALL persons.
We offer services for adults, couples, families, children and adolescents. Day, evening and weekend appointments are available.
We're conveniently located 3 blocks west of the Berwyn station of the Red Line and steps from the Clark Street bus. Abundant street parking is available directly on Clark Street, Ashland or Berwyn Avenues. As we are a training institute, sliding-scale fees are available to patients who qualify. Please inquire.